Tired...so very tired now...how tired? Well, for your information, I fell asleep twice while firstly, checking my mail box and secondly, when I was writing a letter to my friend...haha..but at least June camp's over...my gosh...but homework's still not done yet, got to study for AFA this sat, haiz...must wish me luck...wonder if I can make it? Haha...anyway, yup..let me tell you abt the past few days..
First Day:
Came in 5 minutes late cos I was burning the CD and printing more songs..yup...then I realize that the CD didn't work properly and so...nothing was burned...jeez...wasted my efforts...did training and stuff like that..at night, we were so energentic that we kept awake talking and singing, haha...slept for about 45 minutes only..had a night activity going on actually but as the Staff rm door can't be open, we cldn't get down to the first floor..haha..we wanted to climb down or jump down but decided not to go against Mdm Su's words and plus, it was pretty dangerous too..
Second Day:
Training started to get pretty bad...I had to be harsh in June Camp and torture the juniors and so early in the morning,I've been called "Evil!" by Tennis girls..alrite, so I am evil but that was already considered lenient...I can't help it, you've got to understand it's what is required of a senior, we cannot be lenient with the juniors at all..but nvm, let bygones be bygones, I forgive all of you,haha..Had to attend a lecture by Derek Sir..he and Simon sir were laughing at our every moves, like when Mei Yi and I were talking in the dark, looking at the field, when Minfeng and I were doing the bubble pop thing, haha...wuliao or what...that night,cldn't take the tireness anymore, so all seniors went to sleep..wow...it was like in paradise!!So slept for about 4 hours or so, once in a while woke up to find minfeng cuddling next to me..haha..rite..haha..
Third Day:
Had a pretty unsuccessful campfire..NONE OF THE SEC 1S WERE AFFECTED!!THEY DIN CRY OR THINK OR TALK TOGETHER..THEY DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I WANT TO TELL THEM!!!Haiz..the sec 1s were so enthu to carry me for TOC..haha..but at least they can carry me, haha..ok..haha..The seniors woke up at 6.40am, we're all late for fall in which was at 6.30am...haha...then had MED which was pretty funny but it was rather disappointing since the juniors weren't performing up to our expectations...haiz...anyway, the junior played Police and Thief later on in the day and it was hilarious..hahaha..like how Felicia tried to keep her prisoners but couldn't becos all the seniors made a rule that seniors can free prisoners but cannot be caught..haha..ok, so that rule was rather unfair but it was fun..hehe..oh and how Christabella skipped around Abigail till Amanda Pang caught her and she was so triumphant, haha!KK..haha, had mass tin cooking and dinner was so nice, Xin Yan's a GREAT COOK! The seniors had macaroni in cream of chicken and couple of other side dishes..then the ex-seniors came back and pissed the seniors off, well, pissed me, Mei Yi and Si Hui off..ok, shouldn't be swearing..but jeez..they were totally on our nerves! What do they think we are? Still trainees? Well, we're seniors NOW.But anyway, it's ok, they didn't do anything much, and it's not good to bear grudges too, so haha...fogive ya all yarh? Haha..they hurried and threatened the juniors so in the midst of all the panic, they accidentally used the Tennis girls' cloths and got the tennis girls to be scolded by their teacher as the cloths were very dirty while our mass tins were shiny..so sorry tennis girls, we didn't mean to take the wrong cloths and made them dirty..kk..there was a small snake in the canteen which Mei Mei killed, poor snake..then had campfire...towards the end, the seniors sang "Greatest Love of all" by Whitney but as they weren't very familiar with the song, I had to sing most of it and I couldn't hit the high notes! So sort of like, sang out of tune..haha..erm, like so sorry if my singing was unbearable, haha, I was so nervous singing in front of the cadets..but anyway, we wanted to do our homework but fell asleep instead, so slept on and off for about 3 hours..
4th day:
Many things, good and bad happened...it was tiring to rush home then rush back again..Had public duty in Kallang Stadium where SYF was having a full dress rehearsal, not many casualities at all but quite fun anyway..We had to meet Chang Bao sir, he ain't as bad as I thought he was...then got to know this 2 guys from Macpherson..they were pretty awkward around us maybe becos there's a diff b/w girls from co-ed sch and girls frm girls sch as their school girls were VERY QUIET but me, Cheryl, Mei Yi and Cartan were like holding hands, talking, laughing, joking, being lame, the usual routine...and we were quite lost and so being pretty irritating..haha. got to thank those two guys for tolerating with us, haha..though your behaviour is totally hurting, your patience with us made it up I guess..haha..shall not bear any grudges against you ppl..haha...why am I so forgiving today? Whatever..
Anyway, starting from the beginning of Thursday, we were late in going to the HQ so naturally, the ambulance left w/o us..called Gary sir who was either really busy or acting busy cos he wouldn't answer most of our calls, Cheryl was totally fed up with him. Luckily met this driver called Mr Teo whom we know as he had once drived the ambulance for our public duty like the Canossian Walkathon and stuff like that..then out came Prof..Ho? I think so..dont' think he recognises me and Cartan as we were in the Sinmal team and he did came once in a while to speak to us and encourage us..very high ranking person...and what really made my bad day then was the passion he had for us young ppl, when he saw us, his whole face lit up in joy and he asked us what we were doing, whether we had eaten lunch and even wanted to pay for our lunch! Then he told us not to worry as he would get Uncle Teo to drive us to the Indoor Stadium and that we should get some rest as we had just break camp..thank you so much for caring sir, wish I could do something to express this gratitude to you..haiz..why can't the whole world just be like him??Anyway, reached there and made our presence known...the other first aiders kept away from us, they don't want to talk to us or have anything to do with us, you could tell from their faces..why? Hmph! Whatever..then..the yellow De Yi ppl thought, in fact many ppl thought that all of us were lower sec cadets since we look like lower sec ppl, they were pretty rude to us and mocked us by saluting and laughing...so I said "Fuck it" pretty loudly for them to hear..Cartan was staring at me in disbelief since I'm not suppose to swear..haha..but still..they got on my nerves..I swore a lot on Thursday..and Cartan was saying something about I could have had just said fish or freak but I said the actual word so I said quite loudly too "Why can't I just say fuck?"..haha..felt better after I swore like anything..I miss swearing, honestly...haha...anyway, the show was pretty good esp the military band competition!!The first was De Yi, wasn't really impressive but it was ok..the second was Ping Yi and Springfield combine and the commander was so talented!!He could toss his...his...stick? Or something in the air and catch it all the time..he did that for like,close to ten times or something? All of us were marvelling in his skill haha...TKSS wasn't too bad but the commander kept dropping his "stick"..I think Bowen will win this year though the commander didn't do much, he didn't twirl his stick but the whole piece which was a series of songs, were very very good, they included Linkin Park's "Numb"! Wow..really opened up my eyes, haha..then when me and Cartan was running through Gate 1 to go up the stairs, someone grabbed my arm, as in literally grabbed my arm. I thought it was an officer or something but it was Jeremy!!Haha..I didn't know he was involved in SYF but realized that he no longer was in SJAB since he graduated last year...wow..haha, now I missed the Sinmal gang, where in the world can you find ppl that are gentlemens and friendly? Haha..went back to HQ and asked the shop sir whether we could exchange the old ranks for new ones but he was so rude that I got totally angry, plus I was very tired so I just rolled my eyes, said something sarcastic which I can't remember what and walked out of the place, slamming the door behind me...I wish I could stay in and say some really crude and sarcastic remarks but since we had our school uniforms on, I thought better not to do it... home then had to get this entry done..it nearly killed me...
This is a seriously long entry..haha..k, guess I'll stop now with a couple of msgs for some ppl.
Wonder if you ppl would read this but still, here's what I want to say:
Sec 3s : Wee..it's time for you to take over liao, haha..I've seen how you've settled down and open yourselves up..how close we've grown since you first came into the SJAB family...you've all got the potential to be a great leader, all you need to do is to dig that up inside of you..though the starting road is rocky and will always be, things will get better as you learn from your mistakes..anytime you need help, feel free to ask us down yarh? As long as there is chocolates, we'll definitely come down to help...Haha..Joking..haha..
Sec 2s : My first batch of juniors under me..I've seen you grown from a very broken up group which despises and backstabs one another to a group which has seemingly grown closer to one another and to your seniors. I've seen your standard pulling up and I believe with enough effort and perseverence, you can win back our trophy for this year's zonal com. Yupyup, I'm with you guys all the way, so don't give up no matter how hard it may seem to face the next day!
Sec 1s: My current and last batch of juniors..haha..though you may still be the freshmen, the blurrest and ununited bunch, with time, I'm sure you can be like your seniors. Please give them the same respect as you have given us sec 4s..listen to them and settle down more..learn to listen and obey rather than do things yourself. Rmb, to be a leader, one must be a servant first. No one is a born leader and no one is born to be served. Everyone will serve and be served at one point of time..if you have any problems or something, feel free to talk to me..I think you've really taught me lots of things, though you've made me feel very stressed and insecure at times..still..the world would be a very dull place without all these negative feelings yarh? Continue to strive for higher achievements and build a thirst for perfection. Do put whatever you learn in SJAB to use in actual events. I hope you would be able to share the passion I have as a first aider and joy of helping others. Rmb the SJAB motto: Service to Mankind!
Mei Yi, Si Hui, Cartan, Cheryl, Minfeng: I think we've put in our best in passing down knowledge to our juniors, we oughtn't doubt ourselves of that. I don't think anyone's a failure here cause we are an ambitious batch of ppl, perhaps too ambitious that is..guess I'll miss all the times where we had to scream and punish the juniors (rmb the pushups we had to do? And the Police and Thief game?), the times when the juniors had made us very proud and the times they made our days, the times we had to stay up late and wake up to find that we've drooled all over our homework because we fell asleep on the table..yucks..haha...I'll also miss you guys who have been supporting me in times I really thought I was alone..and I'm more than happy to give you my support when you needed too..let's learn from our mistakes and take with us the unforgettable memories as we leave SAC this year..
- #67